London Olympics / Colour
24th July 2012
The countdown to the Olympic Opening Ceremony is on, with only 3 days left until London kicks off it’s biggest party ever.
Despite having a rubbish logo (how on earth they agreed on that is beyond me), I’m super excited and can’t wait to watch the Opening Ceremony (one of our friends is actually in it!) on Friday night.
Here’s a colour inspired collection to celebrate the Olympics and a few other things that might come in handy if you’re lucky enough to have scored some tickets.
Let the Games begin!
1. Wallpaper* City Guide App – London - Make sure your phone is charged
2. Photojojo iPhone Ultimate Kit - 4 lenses, a mini tripod and a sexy case
3. Toms Classic Palmetto flat shoes - Comfy and pretty
10. Eastpack Backpack - Easy to find and good for keeping all your stuff together
11. Binoculars with Built-In Sun Filter - A little optimism never hurt anyone
12. Ray-Ban Wayfarers in Yellow - Hello, sunshine!
Leave a comment
Don't worry, your email is never published or shared...comment away!